Friday, January 16, 2015

I don’t have any trees

Trees in Druid Hill Park.

No, I don’t, because I live in the city and I have a small yard. For a gardener this is a little like being a grandma. I can love and appreciate other people’s trees but I don’t have to do the work of pruning them and maintaining them. When I was researching tree pruning tips I thought, “Man, what a lot of work.” Maybe I only thought that because it was 5:30am and I hadn’t had much coffee yet, but I’m not a get-up-on-a-ladder type of person.

I thought of this topic when I came across this neat little tutorial put together by Casey trees. I just wrote a tree article so I'm not sure I'm going to go with this topic. I see this as a sign that I should just work on my editorial calendar instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment